Saturday, April 21, 2012

New to running a guild - Need Help and Info Please

Hi all,

I was involved with a starting of a guild. I was not the leader, just a officer.

Currently, the leader of the guild has left for school and entrusted me with the guild.

I am looking at different addon's out there and not sure what to get.

We do have a guild bank with 2 tabs.

We are a growing guild and I want to get things in place now before it gets bigger.

Any ideas out there?

Basically want to see who is on.. last log on.. new members.. guild bank.. toons that leveled while i was not on.. ability to send mail to guild members without having to write names down and copy... anything else you think is vital to running a guild.

thanks very much

Archania|||I use Guildgreet and I installed it using wowmatrix. I also found mobile guild vault and it alows me to view the guild bank from where ever I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment