Thursday, April 19, 2012

77 Troll Mage: Have spells, will transfer

As long as it's PvE/PST. :P

A little about me:

Have previous WotLK raid experience 10/25 Vault, 10/25 OS (no Drakes) and 8 bosses in 10-Man Naxx (Spider wing, Patchwerk, Globbulus, Gluth, Noth & Razuvius). I've since retired that character in favor of this one with no plans on retiring this one unless it's pried from my cold, dead hands.

Since I'm only 77 obviously I'm looking for a guild with some people still coming up to group with, maybe with one foot in heroics and the other in entry-level raiding. Not overly concerned with being ultra-progressive but definitely do want to see future content.

I guess the most important factors for me are:

A) Mature vent. I don't mean we all sit around drinking tea and discussing the work of Chaucer. Like the GM of my last guild told me: "We try to keep guild chat clean but when people log onto vent they know it's at their own discretion." So yeah, don't want to worry about having to watch what I say around the kids, nuns, what-have-you. :P With that said common sense rules the day obviously.

The second important thing is a strong guild community. I know there are always people other guild members prefer to run with (I am no exception to this) but I've seen it in the past get to the point of excess, wherein people would not even consider running outside of their little clique, even when it would have helped other people get geared or whatnot.

My ideal raid times are 7p-11p (PST). Weekends are ideal for me but I can be available during the rest of the week if need be.

I guess that about sums it up. If there are any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment