Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Looking for Guild

Straight up here's how it is.

I used to play WoW since beta until BC (didn't get a chance to play BC content though). I had to quit due to time/money restrictions, but want to get back into it. Only thing is I don't want to waste my time leveling only to not be able to do higher end raids and be stuck like last time.

I'm talented with rogue, warrior, priest (haven't raid healed) and warlock.

Not so good with hunter and haven't played a mage, paladin or a shaman.

I'm not looking for a "OH EM GEE UBER GUILD" or anything. I just would like to join something that can at least do dungeons.

No preference on Alliance or Horde, PVP servers preferred.|||well, first couple of information- (btw name is- The Hand of Darkness)

Horde guid, RPPVP server

We are 7 level 80's and everytime we are all level 80 we recruit someone else, no matter what level, then wait till they are level 80 till we get someone else. So far we have-

A Hunter, Me (Warlock), 2 Priests, A Warrior, and 2 Death Knights. We do raids and dungeons often and are looking for a rogue. We meet up in Brill, (near Undercity) if you dont know where that is catch the zepplin from Orgrimmar to Tirisfal Glades. We recently raided Naxx and have plans soon for Teldrassil. We will slaughter those brand new Night Elves >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment