Saturday, April 21, 2012

[A] Late night WOTLK guild

Sorry in advance for the long post:

I am looking for people of a mature age (21+ preferred but understand there are some mature teenagers out there as well) that are interested in joining me for WOTLK. I have a guild already with a website and vent. The guild has a bank with 5 tabs already bought and waiting. I was GM of the guild for awhile but merged with another guild to tackle T6 content, however, I saved the guild on an alt because it seemed dumb to throw away 5 bank slots.

The guild is called �No Nubbness� and is on the �Burning Legion� PVP server. I am looking for raiders with experience to help me rebuild this guild. I have some people who are already interested from my server. I will not be raiding 5 days a week so don�t expect anyone else to commit to that. I will raid on any days that I am not working though and am very committed when playing. I am very open to what days we raid, but I do have to be tighter on the times. I am restarting this guild because there are not a lot of late night guilds out there, but there are a lot of people who want one. The raid start times would be at or after 11pm MST. That�s 10pm PST, 12am CST or 1am EST.

I am recruiting all classes and specs at this time to lvl from 70-80 together and start raiding as soon as possible. This guild will be 99% PVE; obviously what you do outside of raids is up to you. I do ask that everyone raiding be specced and geared for PVE. There is a calendar on the website for scheduling, or I also use in game calendars.

Loot:

Open for suggestions. I normally go with a DKP type open bid system but am willing to hear any suggestions.

Myself:

I am a 31 year old male who works full time in a hospital. I love playing WOW on my off time but understand life comes first. I have 3 lvl 70�s, a tank, healer, and DPS. My tank is a pally that I will be leveling first, then whichever is needed by the guild next. My healer and Tank were both leveled that way from 1-70 and will lvl that way from 70-80. I have experience (to this point) up till 4/5 MT Hyjal and 4/9 BT.

Please contact me at any time in game on the Burning Legion server. My warlock is �Murse�, my pally is �Consecrator� and my druid is �Jarrheadd�. I�ve been playing the lock a lot since I stopped raiding with my old guild. Feel free to email me as well at obbound348@aol.com with any concerns. I�m very excited for the expansion and hope to get as much progression in as I can. Thanks for reading all this and hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment