Thursday, April 19, 2012

(H) <Saurfang) Europe: Looking for A Friendly Horde Group To Join!

Hello,

I have 2 blood elfs and no-one to talk to at all, i would like to join a nice friendly active guild that has matureness to it.

My Regioin: Europe

My Server: Saurfang

My Belf Characters Are:

Moonwinter

Andante

i dont know if you can add them offline. but any help will be great since im just starting on the horde characters too ^^

Thanks|||Bump Please :(|||Have you tried also posting this on the official Saurfang forum? You might get more response there...|||Thanks Alot ^^|||I deleted your other thread in the newcomer section.

Dont post in the wrong forum.

Dont double post.

Dont bump your posts.

Wait till someone replies, and if noone replies accept that noone is interested.

The rules of this forum are at the top of the page, i suggest ou read them to avoid more mod attention.

Good luck with your quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment