Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anetheron Horde Tank Looking For Guild

Hello. I am currently a BE Paladin on Anetheron but plan on rerolling a Death Knight at WotLK launch. I have raided as Holy, Prot, and Ret but tanking is my passion and that is what I'm looking to do. My paladin will also get leveled as time permits so I'll have him as a backup character/tank should the need arise. I am looking for a guild that is raid progression focused. I don't care if it is a start up guild or something already established so long as we're making progress. My play time is extremely flexible to the point where I can raid at any time so long as I know in advance when to be on. The guild must use a VoIP client such as TS or Vent, I hate typing and raiding. If you have any questions for me or are interested in picking me up please drop me a line in game(Cabbitone).

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment