Saturday, April 21, 2012

[EU] Looking for Mature Casual Guild!

Greetings,

I'm looking for a mature casual guild in Europe. I'm in my 30s, so it would be great to find a guild full of other adults with similar life circumstances (e.g. family, job, etc).

I have a quite a few alts, but my main is a Horde Tauren Druid. I have recently rolled a Alliance Draenei Priest, and wouldn't mind at all continuing that character.

I really like Battlegrounds and some Arena action, and I am really really looking forward to Lake Wintergrasp. However, I'd prefer to stay on a PvE server.

I like raiding, but can only commit to a single night a week. My druid pretty much has all the healing essentials from Karazhan. 10-man content is fine, but I wouldn't mind doing 25-man too.

So, if anybody has a place or knows of a place where I can be of use, please let me know!

Thanks!

-D|||It sounds like you might like to check out Restless Natives on Hellfire-EU (PvE), Direhorn - our website is at http://www.RestlessNativesGuild.com/ and we're crying out for healers. We currently do Kara and ZA, however due to a lack of healers we've had to stop 25 mans before Wrath and focus on 10 man content. We are a close-knit guild, average age is probably about late twenties or early thirties, have a Ventrilo server to chat on (used a LOT outside of raids on an average day for "chatting" whilst grinding or PUGging, etc), and have always looked to recruit the PLAYER and not a CHARACTER, if you see what I mean. Anyway, check out our website, but good luck finding a home wherever it may be :)|||hello direhorn,dunno if u finded allready a nice guild for u but if not check UP TILL DAWN page,we are a mature guild on TERENAS server (horde-pve) and we are looking for players to start 25 man raidind.we also do bg's,arenas and other stuff whenever we can so go and pay us a visit if u want

u seem to be a good player and would fit very well among us.



http://uptilldawn.guildlaunch.com/

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment