Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for raiding guild's feeder/leveling guild

Since most guild recruitments are for raiders, and I'm not really one, I might need help finding what I'd like. I think such a thing exists, but here's what I'm looking for:

I'd like to join a guild that regularly has people online, and more than 5 please :) I don't raid but I do like running people through instances, either for quest completions or just for drops. I play both horde and alliance, swapping back and forth from time to time so I'm ok with either. I am also willing to gather mats to help people skill up their profs, if I get some items back in trade from the guild. I have an 80 Nelf rogue I would be willing to transfer from Dalaran, but I would plan to make a death knight and start with him, then work up whatever other support characters are needed.

Any interest or does anyone know of such a guild that might be taking applications?

No comments:

Post a Comment