Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gamers United Seeking Leader

Hello and good day,

I would like to take the time to tell you about a new group I have started called Gamers United. The goal of this group is to create a great gaming environment, and, as our name suggests unite gamers. We have a very laid back environment so all can have a good time.

So I am here today seeking a leader, our group is multi-gaming, and I really need a World of Warcraft Leader. Someone who is mature, reliable, and responsible, to help start up a guild. The server is your choice, and it is also your choice as to alliance or horde.

We have a fully functional forum at our website http://www.gamersunitenow.com which is at your disposal, as well as a high capacity vent for you to coordinate events in. We have very few restrictions on what our leads do, its very open and fun.

If you would like to help us out feel free to contact me, I would be very ecstatic to hear from you. We have put a lot of time and effort into this group and hope to see it go far. I can be reached via AIM or this thread. My AIM is Avenger I Am

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment