Saturday, April 21, 2012

Make & Host Your Guild Site Free.



Hay All,

Im Raster I am the admin of http://wow-guild.us And I come here to let you all know that I am offering you all the chance to have your own guild site for FREE!

This is not a one off it will allways be like this.

Why do I give sites away? Well because I know what its like to not know how to start a web site or to have the funds to pay for the costs. So I made http://wow-guild.us it give you all the change to run and skin your a site with your guild name.

EG.. If your guild was called "Knights" the link to your site would be www.knights.wow-guild.us.

We have over 70 templates you can use and eddit how you want.

It takes about 10-20 mins to change a template 100% and thats if you wish to be 100% costom. Or you could just change the banner and that takes 10 sec's.

If you need any help with your site you only need to ask in the support forums and thay will help you ther.

Allso you can use the site Directory to find other guilds and have guild wars

So even thow I dont come one wow much now I wish you all the best of luck with your guilds and raids.

Raster.

No comments:

Post a Comment