Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking for guild. Please help!

Hello everyone. Let me sort of give you my backround with WoW. I remember a couple years ago I played for a while and I really did love it, but then I tried a couple other MMORPG's most recently I've been playing lord of the rings online and it would be good, but the thing is it's not a very big map, it doesn't have enough content, it's too easy to level, the PvP sucks and is limited and it just doesn't give me that same feel I had when I played WoW. I'm now very very much considering coming back to it. First I need to ask is there anyway to install it on another computer? I uninstalled it from my previous computer I used and I'd really like to install it on the new one I use because I don't wish to buy a new one cause I'll already need to buy the burning crusade. Is there anyway to do this?

Now onto my main question. I've read up on the races and I absolutely LOVE, just am passionate about the blood elves. I love their backround and their looks, they're just awesome! Now I'm looking for an all blood elf guild that is really into RP and I would LIKE, very much, for them to be into PvP also. The RP part is really important though. That being said I'd also like for them to be on a RP-PvP server (those exist right? haha). I dont have my heart set on any of the class, BUT I really don't want to be a hunter for gameplay reasons, warlock for RP reasons, and rogue for both reasons. I've narrowed it down to mage, paladin, and priest. I can RP any of those very well and enjoy it and I also love the gameplay of them. (note, if I were to play as a paladin, I would not take the typical perspective of a blood elf and say the holy light was only for our manipulation, I would actually de quite devoted to it and a disciple of such and as far as gameplay I would want to wield a two-handed sword, what ever spec that means I would have to take on)|||Also, I can't post on the official WoW forums so I had just posted here. Could anyone repost my message on the official forums under horde guild recruitment? I'd really appreciate it, but please make sure you message me and tell me you did so.|||and also, Did they take away having your rank in PvP as a title in your charater's name?|||You can download the client from the WoW website. Just download the trial which is the full client. If you don't have an active (paid) account I can send you a scroll of resurrection which gives you 10 days to play.|||Well I downloaded the client and created a character, but it still won't let me post on the forums because it says I have no character to select. I'm not understanding this because I DID create charcter and I've been playing him for the past half hour and I even restarted my computer, thinking maybe then it wuld recognize the change, I don't know.|||You can't do it with a trial account. You need to have a paid account to post of the forums.|||ugh..................|||Anyway my inquiry as far as a guild and the other things I asked still remain.|||You'll want to have a paid account before you try to get in a guild. No one will invite a trial account. And in fact, I'm not sure you CAN invite a trial person. If you're pretty sure you want to play get a gamecard or pay for a month on a credit card and post in the officials. The good news is that since you've got specific things you're after it will narrow the list of possible guilds quite a lot.|||Well to update everyone I did go and buy the game and expansion and am installing the game right now. I'll soon be purchasing an account and such so I suppose I'll post on the official forums once this occurs, in the mean time if you have an offer or advice please feel free to post it or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment