Saturday, April 21, 2012

[EU] Returning Player Loking for New Home (PvE)

Hi all,

I've recently started playing WoW again after a break of about 18 months!

I've returned to my old guild, but to be honest, most of the faces are brand new to me and it doesn't feel as busy as it used to.

So, I'm investigating the possibilities of a new home:

Here's some stuff about me:

I'm in my early 30's, have a job, and a young son, so am very much looking at the casual end of things. I'm not interested in PvP or Raiding.

I'm really looking for a guild that can provide a fun, friendly, busy atmosphere, preferably with characters of various levels so we can group where needed.

My old main is on Turalyon, a lvl 60 Shaman.

I also have a few characters on Alonsus.

I mostly play horde, but I wouldn't object to re-rolling an Alliance if needed.

Not sure if you need anymore details, but if you do, please ask :-)|||Ok, I see some are reading this, but no responses as yet....

Anyway, some more info for you - I have recently re-rolled onto Blade's Edge (EU) as an Alliance Mage.

So, if there are any nice, friendly, casual guilds out there, let me know :-)|||My guild (Holy Horde) is on Aggramar. Mature and laid back group on there for fun. Very helpful to me. Check us out..|||The guild I'm in on Cairne is mostly older people, 30's and up. I actually joined it just for this reason. There should be a few on every server. You may want to check the realm forums when you decide which server to play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment