Thursday, April 19, 2012

Does your guild need a ventrilo?

Hey hey, I am actually not selling a ventrilo server but basically letting people squat in it for free.

Im doing this pretty much because I like the company, and I hate seeing the vent space go unused.

So if your guild is hurting for cash and looking for a voice server let me know. I have got the highest codec around and people from all round the world seem to ping well. It is completely free (although I never mind getting a little donation ;] )

You get your own private and passworded channel, as well as administrative rights to that channel (kick, ban, mute, editing channel name/comment) also as many sub channels as you like.

If you want to know more feel free to contact me, I use MSN and AIM

AIM: Avenger I Am

MSN: srayhiggins@gmail.com

[Vent Info]

IP: 64.237.62.226

Port: 4786

No comments:

Post a Comment